Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Techno 1 (Meeting 2b Reflection)

  It was Tuesday June 09, 2014 I’m in a hurry because my class is 8:00 in the morning and I wake up 7:00 am. I’m a kind of person that will take twenty minutes in eating breakfast twenty minutes in taking a bath and thirty minutes in dressing up that’s little bit worst attitude to me and I’m trying to adjust myself.  I know I will be late and for sure I will sing in front of my classmate but I’m afraid because my beautiful voice might discover but nah I’m just kidding it was just in my dream! Since I knew I would sing a song I’m already thinking of a tone that would fit to the capacity of my voice. It is entitled Arms by Christina Perri a love song that describe somebody being reluctant in a relationship, often backing out of commitment for fear of being hurt. Not knowing the capacity of the person's love, trust and patience. 
             Being undecided about whether one will drown in indecision and lose the loved one or whether she can overcome her fear of commitment or getting hurt. I just really love the song, the lyrics and the message that wants it to deliver for everyone who been through rough things of being in love. Sir Gamboa prepared a twist for the virgins and non virgins and it was connecting nine dots with just four lines. Obviously it was called “9dots”, well it’s a complicated quiz and you may think that it might so easy but actually it tested our analytical thinking and how fast our imagination goes through. It is simple a logic but will really teach you an important moral lesson that could apply our simple daily living. At first I was just like “okay challenge accepted how easy that was” and when Sir Gamboa called my classmate to answer the problem we have almost the same answer and unfortunately it was wrong. Then I wonder how I could be wronged, because I did follow the instruction. Then as what I remembered three of my classmate already answered the quiz and one of my classmate volunteered to answer and yes he did. Since he is a repeater in the subject he obviously knew it. We have different answer to the given question and almost of my classmate got the correct answer.  At first I was really confuse of how could I fix the given activity and do some calculations in my own way but when Sir Gamboa explain to us the best solution to the problem it made me realize something important. He said that we should not limit our answer inside the nine dots because there are ways to find the best solution to the problem if we just try to believe and put trust to our self and not just to stick in a safety way in answering the problem. It is a way of letting everyone knew that life doesn’t have always in comfort area sometimes we should let our self discover new things.

            From the said activity I was able to learn not only in the class but also gain a moral lesson that we could apply as a strategy in living our life. A simple problem that you think would be so easy but will really teach you a very good message. I personally believe that we people will prefer to live in a comfort zone as we use to. People want to enjoy easy life and stay with the things that they thought would be the best way to them. But what are those things they have fear to face if they knew there will be more better ways if they stay out far away to the place they thought would be good for them. People afraid to fall if they try to escape their comfort zone and may think they won’t succeed if they try new things. Sometimes we people build the minds of being in the negative side. Examples for the things that we don’t have been try but our minds has already give up, those are the things that people should change and go on with the positive vibes. We should not be afraid and try new things. Don’t let our self imprisoned to the fairs in our heart. Let’s fight those negative vibes that made a lot of people stop in trying.
            Challenge has become part of our life everywhere we go we encounter different kinds of people and different kinds of situation that we don’t know which way we should go. But let’s try to change for good and try to change the olds things that we usually do because we don’t know what those better things are for us if we just know how to accept and consider.
            Limiting our self is a good attitude but let’s put in our mind that trying something new and being considerate might have the possibility to help us achieve and discover that there is hope. Even how simple or complicated things go through there will be an option on which you would choose. Having decisions is one of the hardest part in living to the reality of life. It’s like you’re driving your own life and fighting for the right things against to the failure we made in the past. Let’s try and try until we learn to accept and be positive in our minds and in our thoughts.
 When I came inside in the room I thought I have mistaken because were too many and I was shocked. My classmate told me it was because of the other section that supposed to have class in Saturday. Well the class has started and many came late and they still have to sing as a punishment. Sir Gamboa trained as to be a responsible students like wearing proper uniform and having discipline in managing our time so that no one will be late for the next meeting. Technopreneurship 1 is subject were it helps to develop our ability in thinking and enhancing our minds to form new ideas regards with technology.

PROOF:

No comments:

Post a Comment