Thursday, October 16, 2014

Meeting 6 (FTS)

        On August 22, we meet again for another meeting about the new updates of our field trip.  We talk about the payments and the deadlines also the segregation of the rooms of each group. My final roommate is Pauline, Angel, Annalou, Novile and Wendy. We also talk about the proper outfit during the seminars it is advice to wear dress, sandals, formal shirt for girls and black shoes for boys. For formality, we should wear slacks and not jeans and Sunday dress. Furthermore I was also contented with the groupings because I know I will enjoy have fun with them. Also, we discussed about the accident in Bulacan State University (BSU) field trip wherein there seven students died on the accident. Which made the situation complicated and our professor wants us to know the consequences that may happen to us. But I know it will be fine. That’s it!

No comments:

Post a Comment